Your Body Type is: STRAIGHT
As a Straight or Rectangle body shape, your bust and hips are balanced and your waist is not very defined. You tend to gain weight first in your upper thighs, arms and torso. Your lower legs are shapely.
Here are a few celebrities that also have a Straight body type:
How to dress a Straight or Rectangle body type
Here are a few styling tips on how to dress a Straight or Rectangle body shape. The secret of dressing a straight body type is to dress your top and bottom proportionally, enhancing your waist. You can wear well fit clothes (eg. a tube type dress) and by adding a wide belt, you can create a waist. To create more curves, add the illusion of volume proportionally in your lower and upper body, with separates.
To create a more defined waist, look for tops that will add curves to your upper half:
- Tops with belts;
- Wide V, U necks or off the shoulder tops;
- Structured shoulders or flutter sleeves;
- Tops flowing around the bust;
- Embellishments around the shoulders and bust.
Want to see more clothes for your body shape
Look for bottoms that will add curves to your lower half, creating an hourglass figure:
- Pants, skirts and shorts with details, like embellished or flap pockets;
- Pants with moderate or full flared legs;
- Full, tiered or bubble skirts;
- Mid or low-rise waists and wide waistbands
recommended by our fashion stylists?
YES, SIGN ME UP FOR FREE >
Want to know more about Styling Up? Watch our "how it works" video.