Your Body Type is: PEAR
As a Pear body shape, your hips are larger than your bust, and your waist is well defined. You tend to gain weight in your lower body, mainly bottom and legs. Your well defined waist is one of you best assets, so do show it off, by adding some volume and structure above the waist.
Here are a few celebrities that also have a Pear body type:
How to dress a Pear Body Shape
Here are a few styling tips on how to dress a Pear body type. In order to create balance, look for clothes that add the illusion of volume to
your upper half, above the waist. Look for pieces that emphasize your awesome waist and de-emphasize your hips, in order to create an
Look for tops that will help balance your lower half while
accentuating your defined waist:
- Wide V or U necks, off the shoulder, boat-neck tops.
- Tops with nipped or fitted waists.
- Bright colors and bold patterns.
- Structured shoulders, princess or flutter sleeves.
- Embellishments / strong details around the shoulders and bust.
Want to see more clothes for your body shape
Look for bottoms that will de-emphasize your hips
- Pants that fall straight from the widest part of your hip.
- Avoid details such as embellished pockets.
- Darker colors, clean lines and simple stitching.
- A-Line skirts.
- Lightly gathered skirts that skim your body without adding volume.
recommended by our fashion stylists?
YES, SIGN ME UP FOR FREE >
Want to know more about Styling Up? Watch our "how it works" video.