Your Body Type is: DIAMOND
As a Diamond body shape, your hips are wider than your bust and shoulders and you have a full midsection. You tend to gain weight in your stomach and hips and your waist is not very defined, and full. Your upper legs are also a bit full, but your lower legs are well shaped. Your arms are slender.
Here are a few celebrities that also have a Diamond body type:
How to dress a Diamond body type
Here are a few styling tips on how to dress your Diamond body type. To best dress your body shape, you should balance your bust and shoulders with your hips, creating a waist. You should look for clothes that add curves to your upper body and choose trousers and skirts that will lengthen your lower body.
Look for tops that will create a waist and accentuate your bust and shoulders:
- Tops with belted waist;
- Wide V or U necks, or off the shoulder tops;
- Flutter sleeves or structured shoulders;
- Embellishments around the shoulders and bust;
- Tops flowing around the bust.
Want to see more clothes for your body shape
Find bottoms that lengthen your lower half:
- Trousers with legs that fall straight from the widest part of your hips;
- Choose dark colored pants or skirts;
- A-Line skirts that skim your figure;
- Straight skirts that fall from the widest part of your hips;
- Trousers with simple back or hip pockets.
recommended by our fashion stylists?
YES, SIGN ME UP FOR FREE >
Want to know more about Styling Up? Watch our "how it works" video.